Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all regularly scheduled municipal court dockets for the City of HAZELWOOD are hereby POSTPONED. New court dates will be mailed in the near future. If you have recently changed your address, please notify this Court by filling out the Change of Address card below.
The following persons shall not enter a municipal courthouse:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have traveled to states designated as “restricted” by the St. Louis County Department of Health, within the past 14 days. (For a current listing, see the St. Louis County Website: www.stlcorona.com. Click the “Update Travel List” button under “Areas of Community Transmission” on the right-hand side of the page.);
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has traveled to any foreign country or restricted area in the U.S. within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency;
- Persons who have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Persons with unexplained fever, cough or shortness of breath.
The Hazelwood Municipal Court and Violations Bureau was established July 5, 1961 in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Missouri Supreme Court. The Court dispenses information, collects fines that do not require a court appearance, and maintains all Court records.
Our mission for the City of Hazelwood Municipal Court is to maintain and enhance the highest quality of judicial service as a neutral entity, serving all person in each case equally, fairly, and courteously.
The Municipal Court is entrusted with the fair and just resolution of disputes in order to preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the State of Missouri.
Pay Court Tickets
To pay Court tickets received BEFORE January 12, 2020 online, please visit online, please visit iPayCourt.
To pay Court tickets received AFTER January 13, 2020 online, please visit www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do
For more information regarding your case filed BEFORE January 12, 2020, visit MuniCourt.
For more information regarding your case filed AFTER January 13, 2020, visit www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do
Municipal Court Address Update Card
In the case the Court needs to contact you regarding your case, your attorney, a trial, etc., please fill out the Municipal Court Address Update Card (PDF).
Once completed this form can be:
- Emailed to the Municipal Court
- Faxed to 314-264-7419
- Mailed to:
415 Elm Grove Lane
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Court staff are happy to help you if they can. However, court staff are allowed to help you only in certain ways, since they must be fair to everyone.
Court staff may:
- Explain and answer general questions about how the court works
- Give you general information about court rules, procedures and practices
- Provide court schedules
- Provide you with the number of any family court programs, parent/child education, mediation, community services and domestic violence resources
- Provide you with the number of the local lawyer referral service and any legal services program
- Provide your court file for your review
Court staff may not:
- Change an order signed by a judge
- Give you an opinion about what will happen in your case
- Let you talk to the judge outside of court or arrange for you to talk to the judge outside of court
- Provide you with any legal advice
- Provide you with contact information for another party
- Recommend a particular lawyer
- Talk to the judge for you
- Tell you what to say in court