Earl Bradfield, AICP

The office of planning provides land use planning for the City of Hazelwood. It reviews residential, commercial and industrial development plans; reviews special land use permit applications; provides information for the Planning Commission and maintains land use ordinances.

Earl is available from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM during the week. Most forms are available in his office or in Code Enforcement, also in city hall. His contact information is:

City of Hazelwood
415 Elm Grove Lane
Hazelwood, MO 63042
(314) 513-5013 / Fax (314) 839-0249


General Planning and Zoning Forms

Building Permit Application

Commercial Occupancy Permit Application

Fence Permit Application

Petition for Area Variance

Petition for Boundary Adjustment and Lot Line Consolidations

Petition for Change of Zoning

Petition for Change of Zoning to Planned District

Petition for Sign Code Variance

Petition for Special Land Use Permit

Petition for Administrative Special Land Use Permit Transfer

Petition for Subdivsion/Boundary Adjustment

Sign Permit Application

Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Viewer if you do not have Acrobat on your PC.

Aerospace Website