The City of Hazelwood’s White Birch Bay Aquatic Center is hosting another “Bash at the Bay Teen Night” for kids, ages 13-17, on Fri., July 13, from 7 pm to 10 pm. The cost per ticket is $15. Tickets can be purchased at the Hazelwood Community Center, 1186 Teson Road. Act now because tickets are limited to 375.
All attractions and amenities offered at the Aquatic Center will be available for use under the moon and stars. There’s the lightning fast water slides, one for tubing the other for body surfing. The facility also has a one-of-a-kind, 360-degree bubble slide that kids can climb on and bounce off into the water. In addition, the water park provides a 600-foot lazy river that generates waves, a giant bucket that dumps a lot of water over a colorful play structure, and a swirl pool which spins swimmers around in circles. Plus, the Aquatic Center has a 25-meter competition pool, known as the “Shark Tank,” which has two diving boards.
Refreshments will be available for purchase at the concession stand. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
Along with each purchased ticket, a list of guidelines will be attached that must be followed by each participant:
- Arrival time should be no earlier than 6:3o pm
- No backpacks or purses will be allowed. Only completely clear zip lock bags or plastic bags can be used
- Participants must be picked up at 10:30 pm. City of Hazelwood’s curfew laws will be enforced.
- No re-entry is allowed. Once kids are inside the facility, they cannot leave and re-enter.
- The Aquatic Center has a limited number of lockers. Participants must bring their own locks
- Do not remove the attached tab from the wrist band before entering Bash at the Bay. A staff member will do it for you.
For more information about the next Bash at the Bay Teen Night on July 13, contact the Hazelwood Parks & Recreation Office at (314) 731-0980.
KIDS TAKE THE PLUNGE AT HAZELWOOD’S TEEN NIGHT –The two diving boards over Hazelwood’s 25-meter competition pool, known as the “Shark Tank,” got a lot of use during last year’s “Bash at the Bay Teen Night,” hosted by the City of Hazelwood’s White Birch Bay Aquatic Center.