We Need You!

You can help make the City of Hazelwood a better place to live if you actively volunteer to participate as a member of a City Board or Commission. Residents from Wards 3, 4, and 5 are needed to serve as members of the City Plan Commission. Those who have an interest in planning and zoning are encouraged to serve as a volunteer. The Commission meets at 7 pm on the second Thursday of the month at City Hall. Terms are for 3-years and applicants must be a registered voter. Click here to find which ward you live in.  Click here to download the application.

Complete the application and e-mail it to CityClerk@hazelwoodmo.org or mail it to: City of Hazelwood, City Clerk Chris Thomas, 415 Elm Grove Lane, Hazelwood, MO 63042. If you have any questions, contact City Clerk Chris Thomas at (314) 513-5020.

Posted in New Info
Hazelwood Photo Contest

Upcoming Events
  1. Green Committee

    October 23 @ 5:00 pm
  2. Historic Preservation Commission

    October 28 @ 7:00 pm