Notice is hereby given of public hearings to be held before the Hazelwood City Council on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, during their meeting beginning at 7:30 p.m. at Hazelwood City Hall, 415 Elm Grove Lane.
The Council will consider the following petitions:
- NP Hazelwood 370 Industrial, LLC — Subdivision of 4656, 4670, a portion of 4720, 4738, 4808, 4816, 15225, 15229, 15235 and 15237 Aubuchon Road and 6439 Howdershell Road from 11 Lots into 4 Lots and Common Ground Areas
- BRG NLD Development, LLC — Subdivision of 5951 Howdershell Road to Divide One Lot into Two Lots
- BRG NLD Development, LLC — d/b/a Burger King — Special Land Use Permit for a Fast-Food, Drive-In Restaurant at 5951 Howdershell Road
- ARV2, LLC, d/b/a Apache Village RV Center — Change of Zoning from R5 Single-Family Dwelling District to C3 Highway Commercial District at 7113 and 7114 McGuire Lane and 160 Taylor Road
- ARV2, LLC, d/b/a Apache Village RV Center — Subdivision of 9001, 9009, 9015, 9023, 9051 Dunn Road; 130, 156 and 160 Taylor Road; and 7101, 7102, 7106, 7109, 7113 and 7114 McGuire Lane from 14 Lots into 1 Lot
All persons having an interest in these matters will be given an opportunity to be heard. The City of Hazelwood complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VI requirements. Individuals who require special accommodations please contact the City Clerk at (314) 513-5020 or CityClerk@hazelwoodmo.org or TDD, dial 711, two business days in advance between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
BY ORDER OF:
Christine Thomas, CMC – City Clerk
City of Hazelwood, Missouri