The office of planning provides land use planning for the City of Hazelwood. Duties include:

  • Maintaining land use ordinances
  • Providing information for the Planning Commission
  • Reviewing residential, commercial, and industrial development plans
  • Reviewing special land use permit applications

The City Planner also administers the Community Development Block Grant program.

For land disturbance information, please contact Nikki Miller, Project Development Coordinator, at or 314-513-5031.

For questions regarding fence and sign permits, please contact Jared Kertz, Code Administrator/Building Official, at jmkertz@hazelwoodmo.rg or 314-513-5063.