Register for a Program or Activity
How to Register
Visit the Community Center at 1186 Teson Road during office hours.
Go to the CivicRec portal at https://secure.rec1.com/MO/hazelwood-mo/catalog and register there.
Mail a completed registration form with payment to Hazelwood Community Center, 1186 Teson Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042.
- Fees are calculated per session unless otherwise indicated
- Participants must reach the designated age by the first class
- Pre-registration is required for all programs unless otherwise indicated
- Registrations are on a first-come, first served basis and will continue until the classes are filled
- Resident cards must be current and presented at the time of registration to qualify for resident rates
- You may register for any class session. Registration in the first session does not guarantee a place in continuing classes
Senior Citizen Rates
Resident, age 55 and over, are entitled to a 50% discount for most class registrations. A class consists of any recreation offering which meets on a weekly basis for 4 or more consecutive weeks. This discount is not available for all programs.
Should you find it necessary to transfer session or class times, this may be done prior to the start of the session or class for which you are registered if an opening exists.
Returned checks are assessed the current bank fees as charged to the City.
Cancellations & Refunds
The City of Hazelwood Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program due to insufficient enrollment or other valid reason. A full refund will be issued if a class is cancelled. If an individual cannot attend a class or program for any reason, refunds will be issued upon written request for classes as follows:
- For activities with a fee of $5 or less, a written request must be submitted before the program or first class meeting or no refund will be given
- For activities with a fee or $6 or more, a written request must be submitted within the first two class periods in order to receive a refund or transfer to another class. A $5 service charge will be made for withdrawals after the first class meeting
- All trips and tours have registration deadlines. In order to receive a refund, a written request must be received prior to that deadline. After that, refunds will only be given if a replacement is found
Minimum / Maximum Participant Numbers
All program/class fees are calculated on a minimum number of participants. If the set minimum is not met for any given class, the class will be cancelled and refunds will be made to those registered.
It is recommended that you register a minimum of five days before the start of a program.