Requirements for employment with the Hazelwood Fire Department:
- Graduate of the St. Louis County Fire Academy
- Firefighter I & II Certified by St. Louis County Fire Standards Commission
- Paramedic certified by the state of Missouri
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Age 21 or over
- Possess a valid motor operations license
- ACLS, PALS and PHTLS or ITLS
- Current CPAT Certification – prior to employment
For information on the St. Louis County Fire Academy call 314-889-8670
Hazelwood is a great place to work. If you are interested in becoming part of our family, please check out our Employment Opportunities page for our current openings.
The City of Hazelwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer