Request Medical Records

If you are a Patient or an Insurance Company and need Medical Records and/or Billing Records, please contact our billing agency.

ProClaims EMS Billing
866-215-7976 or

You may also contact our office at 314-731-3424 or Lisa at

If you are an Attorney and need Medical and Billing records please submit the following items:

1. The Patient Authorization – this must be signed.
2. A check or money order in the amount of $12.00.

Send your request with the appropriate forms and a check or money order made payable to City of Hazelwood to: 

Hazelwood Fire Department
6800 Howdershell Road
Hazelwood, MO 63042

If you need more information, you may email Lisa at